Heres a nice shiny Christmas present for everyone
I’ve patched the bugs and tested deluge/lighttpd/nzbget–thanks to a catch&release WDTV Live purchase The webserver starts automagic now, torrents work, nzbget works, unrar will do multi part archives, and par2 found its way in.
I’d also like to send a huge thanks out to anyone who has donated. Your support means a tremendous amount and helps keep my motivation up. Cheers!!!
* fixed group/shadow/passwd to enable lighttpd
* fixed /etc/init.d/S96deluge to enable deluge
* fixed /etc/init.d/S96nzbget to enable nzbget
* fixed deluge config persistence
* unrar-nonfree-3.8.5-1 included
* actually included par2-0.4
* lighttpd can be disabled (config_tool -c LIGHTTPD=OFF)
* deluge webui can be disabled (config_tool -c DELUGEWEBUI=OFF)
* Merry Christmas!!!
I hope everyone enjoys this and is having a great time over the holidays!!! I won’t be back home until Jan 08, so this’ll have to hold everyone off (sans other serious bugs) until then
I’ve spent a tremendous amount of time hacking the WD TV firmware[s], so if you appreciate my efforts please donate a little something using the link above : ) Thanks & enjoy.